I want to grow has developed several projects with children and young people in our region, in all of which our aim is to overcome the psychological difficulties that arise and strengthen personal skills.
- Antisocial and criminal behavior in adolescence.
Authors: Jose Ramón López López y Concepción López Soler. (2008).
- Scientific article in Journal of Family Violence.
Authors: Concepción López-Soler, Mavi Alcántara-López, Maravillas Castro, Julio Sánchez-Meca y Visitación Fernández. (2017).
- Publication of the study entitled “The Invisible Victims of Gender Violence”.
Authors: I Want to Grow. Government Delegation for Gender Violence.
- TDAH and behavioral disorders in childhood and adolescence.
TDAH and behavioral disorders in childhood and adolescence.
Authors: López-Soler, C. Romero Media, Agustin.
- Prevalence of emotional disorders in abused children.
Authors: López-Soler, C., Fernández, V., Prieto, M., Alcántara, M., Castro, M. y López Pina, J.A.
Contributions to conferences and seminars
- Workshop on actions on gender violence.
Jumilla, Murcia. Nov 18, 2016.
- VIII Latin American Congress.
Puerto Rico. Sep 27, 2016.
- International Seminar EUSARF.
Title: “Treating trauma in children and adolescents in care: Advantages of the implementation of new technology”.
Location: Denmark. September 2-5, 2014.
- ABCT’s 48th Annual Convention.
Title: Effectiveness of Trauma-Based Cognitive, Emotional, and Behavioral Psychological Treatment for Maltreated Children and Adolescents
Date: November 20-23, 2014.
- Eleventh Congress on Violence against Women.
Title: A project to shed light on the situation of minor/women as victims of gender violence and the development of best practices for care.
Location: Alicante. Date: November 19 -20 2014