I want to grow has developed several projects with children and young people in our region, in all of which our aim is to overcome the psychological difficulties that arise and strengthen personal skills.
- Psychological service to general population.
Starting date: September 2009.
- Assessment, diagnosis and psychological intervention in abused minors (PEDIMET). Collaboration
Funding: Department of Family Services and Sector of the Ministry of Employment and Social Policy.
Starting date: 2009 – present
- Strategies to make visible resources and intervene with children exposed to gender violence GVA 2014/90.
Funding: Valencia Regional Government.
Joint Collaborator: University of Alicante.
- “ETIOBE”. Design and validation of a treatment program for childhood obesity supported by new technologies.
Funding: Ministry of Education and Science (2008-2011), National Plan of fundamental research not orientated.
Starting Date: September 2015
- Research & Development Project “Attention to mental health problems of children and youth in foster care, prevalence of disorders, coverage and effectiveness of therapeutic services, Healthincare”
Funding: Ministry of Economy and competitiveness through the National R & D Plan.
Starting Date: January 2013 – January 2016
- A psychological Intervention service children of women victims of gender violence
Funding: Ministry of Social Policy, Women and Migration.
Starting Date: July 2009
- Strengthening personal skills with children exposed to domestic violence through assisted therapy with horses in the wild.
Funding : Trinity Foundation Cassanova.
Starting Date: April 2015-act.
- Psychological intervention with traumatized children in care with the use of virtual reality.
Funding: Obra Soccial La Caixa.
Date: October 2014 – October 2015.
- Project study “Invisible Victims of Gender Violence”.
Funding: Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality.
Date: May 2013-April 2014.
- Strengthening of personal skills in abused children exposed to domestic violence (FOCOP).
Funding: Obra Social “La Caixa”.
Date : January 2012 – December 2012
- Temporary foster care (ACOFAMT).
Funding: Ministry of Social Policy, Women and Migration. Department of Family and Children.
Date: January 25, 2010 – March 25, 2012
- Psychological evaluation and intervention of traumatized children in care.
Funding: Innocent Innocent Foundation